for individuals who want to be the best that they can be.
“Just when the caterpillar thought it was the end, it turned into a butterfly.”
The process is designed to:-
- revive and restore the individual’s dreams, to dream big
- activate an action plan in order to realize the objectives and
- ensure the achievement of goals.
- to determine and analyse the current status of the business
- to provide the action plan to move the business to where the Owner / Shareholders want the business to be
- improve productivity, profitability and the required return on their investment.
- is critical to individual, organization and community growth and sustainability.
- is to partner with every client to make training and skills development “work” and an asset.
- Our A-Z initiatives are outcome based.
Latest from our blog
Aspire to Inspire before you Expire. Go Big or Go Home! 10 STAGES TO WORLD CLASS BUSINESS Reassess / Restructure / Restore /Revive Understand the market and how customer demands change. Understand your core business and core competencies Business Strategy – Strategy without execution is useless. Product and Service Innovation Strategy Human Resource Strategy: Shared…Read More
Our last Training Intervention was unpacking and implementing the PAIA at the Ndwedwe Municipality by Barbara Morton with a Master’s degree and many years’ experience in Local Government. ALL OUR FACILITATORS ARE SPECIALISTS IN THEIR FIELD OF EXPERTISE. PROMOTION OF ACCESS TO INFORMATION ACT (PAIA) WORKSHOP WHAT IS PAIA? Its objectives and links to the…Read More
She heard a voice saying that she could not sing…so she silenced that voice and sang. “I was told that my child would never finish school, play sport or be able to drive a car because of a disability and learning challenges. My “child” has an honours degree , drives a car, plays sport and…Read More